Scott Sutter (BSC YB/FCZ/HOMO)

Alles andere rund um den Fussball
Antworten
Autor
Nachricht
grizzly

Re: This is Scott.....

#111 Beitrag von grizzly »

Scott Lee Sutter hat geschrieben:This message is my way of saying thank you to all of the people who support the club i will always be grateful for.

The decision to move clubs was the hardest i have had to make in my career so far. The first match i ever saw when i came to Switzerland on holiday aged 13 was GC - St.Gallen and from that moment i dreamt of playing for the team. Over the past 8 years, since i moved here when i was 16, Grasshopper Club Zurich has been the most important part of my life. It took me a while to get used to living abroad at a fairly young age but since learning the language i can honestly say that Zurich became my home more so than London was!

The past 2 years have honestly been the worst of my life, and without the support of my family and close friends i probably would have given up on football. The truth is that i never ever played football for money! I always believed in what my Father told me when he said ' if you play well....the money will come automatically, so dont worry about it'. When I got tackled in the game against Oman, i had no idea what i was going to do if i had to stop playing. It wasn't just my job......it was my passion, hobby and my love!! i sacraficed so much to get to where i was.

The reasons for me leaving wasn't based on money. If i am honest, the 2 clubs offered me pretty much the same deal. The club knew that my contract was running long before it did. It was only 4 days before the season ended that a meeting was held between me and Vogel and this was only because I asked for the meeting! When YB contacted me i realised for the first time that their desire to sign me was a lot greater than GC's desire to extend my contract. It was a confusing time for me because the club that i owe so much to and love didnt seem to show the same interest that they once did before my injury.

I saw the opportunity to play for YB as a challenge, and one that i believe will help me improve as a player. At GC i was always looked at as a junior player, a player who came through the youth system. If i moved to YB I had the chance to become a fuhrungspieler in a team that finished 2nd last season. it was something that i felt i needed to do.

I completely understand the disappointment that a lot of you feel towards me, and i even to those who hate me now, i will forever be thankful for. Because it was you who always showed me fantastic support throughout my time at GC. I honestly look forward to playing against the team i hold so close to my heart. I will still clap you after the game.....even if you boo me because despite everything that might be said, i am still grateful and still respect you!

I know some of you will hate me writing this and think it is a pathetic attempt to regain your respect but i wanted to show you my true feelings and this is really important to me.

I wish you all the best for the season and honestly look forward to seeing you again.

Scott
Thanks for your explanations.. All of us think we have lost a buddy. There is no reason why anybody of us should boo at you. You're a great person and we appreciate you at any time you come back to Züri, even in a jersey of an adversary.
say "gatesay tsewrrri gewent gag buhsel tswy eyes"

Tom

#112 Beitrag von Tom »

Hi Scott, thanks for your time with GC and your openess to communicate directly with us in the forum. It's somewhat sad that you leave the club after being insured for two years, just ahead of your comeback. Anyhow, I am sure you have your reasons. All the best for the continuation of your career, Tom.
GC Forever - Kämpfe und Siege

mühli

#113 Beitrag von mühli »

Hab natürlich wiedermal nur 2/3 verstanden. Schön meldest du dich nochmal. Wünsche dir Gesundheit und ein schönes Leben, nur sportlichen Erfolg wünsch ich dir mit den Schwarz-Gelben nie. Ein ganzes Leben nicht!

noch ein kleiner Tipp: schau das du es dir mit solchen Statements mit den YB-Anhäbger nicht schon verspielst bevor du eine Minute da gespielt hast!
08. November 2015...als man den FCB und Fischer am selben Tag besiegte...

Baptista

#114 Beitrag von Baptista »

your heart is still blue-white :wink:

I wish you all the best!
1929 - 2007

Meister 2009/10 Grasshopper-Club Zürich

atomicgarden

#115 Beitrag von atomicgarden »

Hey Scott, thanks for your honest statement! I wish you all the best for your career, but not for the matches against us :wink: I promise, i'll never boo you!

Gerstensaft

#116 Beitrag von Gerstensaft »

Hi Scott

Thanks for your statement. I wish you good lock, whatever you'll do in your future. Never forget GC and always leave your heart blue-white and not yellow-black :wink:
Alkohol ist keine Antwort, aber man vergisst beim Trinken die Frage!

zuercher

#117 Beitrag von zuercher »

fick dich scott
Messi92 hat geschrieben:Boris gibt mehr auf GC als die meisten anderen Spieler!
nzz hat geschrieben: 11.08.20 @ 19:33Bei den Fans ist er beliebt, Salatic ist die wichtigste Identifikationsfigur für den Rekordmeister.

Alex Miamorsch

Re: This is Scott.....

#118 Beitrag von Alex Miamorsch »

Scott Lee Sutter hat geschrieben:close
Meine Rede!

jostgraf

#119 Beitrag von jostgraf »

Scott hat doch nur ein schlechtes Gewissen..weil er GC den Rücken zudreht und dieses schlechte Gewissen soll ihn möglichst lange plagen.
Mir kann er gestohlen bleiben.....
heb de Schlitte du Schissdreck

skip intro

#120 Beitrag von skip intro »

scott who?

Antworten